Have you heard of VigRX Plus, Semenax, Testogen, SemEnhance, Max Performer, Male Extra, Viasil, ProSolution Plus, or ExtenZe? These are very well-known products when it comes to male enhancement, some have been on the market for over 10 years and still continue selling and winning fans all over the world.
Is there a supplement that can beat all this weight competition? Well, I want to introduce you to the newest male enhancement supplement on the market! Performer 8, a product that wants to dethrone the competition and become a reference in the world of male sexual supplementation.
I carried out extensive research on its ingredients, in order to try to find out if the Performer 8 formula is really effective and will live up to all the promises that we found on its official website. In this review, I focused especially on the ingredients of its formula, after all, it is through them that a supplement may or may not work.
What will we cover in this review?
I hope you have a good read and come to a conclusion.
What is Performer 8?
Performer 8 is a male enhancement supplement recently launched on the market. The 8 in its name refers to the number of benefits that the product can offer its consumers. In addition, Performer 8 has 9 ingredients that, according to the manufacturer, are all clinically proven.
How does Performer 8 work?
The 9 ingredients present in its formula can help men over 35 years of age to increase testosterone and sexual desire, in addition to improving blood flow in the penis, increasing sexual desire, and resistance in bed. This supplement can also help to reduce oxidative stress and protect blood vessels by increasing the levels of nitrous oxide in the blood.
What does Performer 8 promise its consumers?
- Massive sexual energy, drive, and stamina;
- Firmer, stronger erections that last;
- Increase semen volume and motility;
- Climax on your watch.
Who are the main competitors of Performer 8?
- VigRX Plus
- Max Performer
- Male Extra
- ProSolution Plus
Before we continue the comparison with its main competitors, we need to know the Performer 8 formula and its ingredients.
Performer 8 Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Performer 8 has 9 ingredients in its formula, and from now on we will get to know each one of them.
|Ingredient||Per Cap (mg)||Per Caps (mg)||NRV (%)|
|KSM-66 Ashwagandha® (12:1)||167||500||–|
|Barrenwort (Horny Goat Weed) (10:1)||333.33||1000||–|
|Maca Root Extract (10:1)||10||30||–|
|Panax Ginseng (200:1)||2000||6000||–|
|Pine Bark Extract (20:1)||100||300||–|
|Muira Puama Extract (4:1)||1000||3000||–|
|Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanins)(10:1)||10||30||–|
|Iron (Ferrous Bisglycinate)||4||12||100|
|Chromium (Chromium Picolinate)||33µg||100µg||250|
|Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate)||2||6||100|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate)||1.4||4.8||300|
|Magnesium Stearate Veg|
|Capsules (HPMC 00) Veg – Clear|
What is the main function of each ingredient?
- Muira Puama Extract: Improve erections.
- KSM-66 Ashwagandha: Increase testosterone and sex drive.
- Ferrous Bisglycinate: Support blood flow.
- Maca Root Extract: Improve sexual desire and stamina.
- Panax Ginseng: Improve erectile function and stiffness.
- Barrenwort: Improve blood flow and erections.
- Pine Bark Extract: Improve sexual function and satisfaction.
- Glucuronolactone: Reduce oxidative stress and protect blood vessels.
- Grape Seed Extract: Increase the levels of nitric oxide in the blood.
I have carried out extensive research to find out what each ingredient is capable of, I will also list the main benefits of each ingredient, trials, and clinical studies of each one. You can access the list of sources and references at the end of the article.
Muira Puama, also known as potency wood, is an herb that comes from a small shrub in the tropical forests of Brazil. It has been associated with increased erectile function and orgasm in elderly men who suffer the effects of fatigue or age-related complaints.
Strong aphrodisiac for men
Muira Puama or “potency wood” is best known for its aphrodisiac or “sexual desire boosting” effects in men. How it is actually caused and is not known yet but the possible mode of action behind this is a significant increase in male sex hormone (testosterone) levels by Muira Puama.
Treatment of male impotency
The beneficial use of Muira Puama in the successful treatment of erectile dysfunction has been now proved and backed by various studies and trials. In a French study, which was done on men with erectile dysfunction or male impotency problems and reduced libido, Muira Puama containing supplements greatly increased libido / sexual desire in up to two-thirds of the subjects. About 50% of the men also reported remarkable improvement in their ability to gain and maintain strong penile erections.
Studies by Dr. Jaques Waynberg, from the Institute of Sexology in France, presented The First International Congress on Ethnopharmacology in Strasbourg, France, in 1990, with 262 patients demonstrated that the herb is one of the most effective in the treatment of erectile dysfunction since 62% of patients with erectile problems showed improved performance. Chemists have identified the presence of beta-sitosterol, which they believe is related to the herb’s aphrodisiac effect.
2) KSM-66 Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha, also called Indian ginseng, is a medicinal plant, based on Indian principles of natural healing. Being widely used to improve mental and physical performance.
This plant has been used for more than 3,000 years, known to be a sleep inducer. In addition, it is considered to be a herbal medicine, as it proves to be excellent for controlling stress and anxiety, promoting an improvement in hormonal regulation.
It is worth saying that ashwagandha stands out in several other functions, such as anti-inflammatory, immunostimulant, toning, and aphrodisiac. Thus, this herb has been the basis for protecting the body against a variety of problems.
It is worth mentioning that its active principle, which at the same time is soothing, is also invigorating, that is, the same element shows itself as an adaptogen, capable of several actions.
Ashwagandha is indicated for people looking for quality of life and healthy aging. Restores energy, is revitalizing, anti-stress, adaptogen, promotes the maintenance of the health of the immune system; improves the sexual performance of men and women; restores attention, and improves the quality of sleep in a natural and healthy way. Withania somnifera, commonly known as Ashwagandha or Indian Ginseng, has been used for centuries by Ayurvedic medicine to increase longevity and vitality.
What is it for
The use of this medicinal plant can have several health benefits such as:
- Increase sexual desire;
- Reduce physical tiredness;
- Increase muscle strength;
- Improve energy levels;
- Stimulate the immune system;
- Control blood sugar levels;
- Reduce high cholesterol;
- Fight insomnia.
In addition, this plant can also be used in some cases to complete cancer treatment, as it makes cancer cells more sensitive to radiation or chemotherapy.
Research shows its diverse uses, considering it a polypharmacological asset, where its therapeutic constituents promote several benefits to the organism: antioxidant, anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, aphrodisiac, stimulating, immunomodulatory, anti-stress, and adaptogenic activity. Due to its adaptogenic properties, Ashwagandha has been shown to be effective in the adjunctive treatment of symptoms of stress, depression, and anxiety in healthy individuals. Due to its therapeutic properties, it has an excellent Neuroprotective effect and can be a promising alternative for the treatment of a variety of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
3) Ferrous Bisglycinate
Chelated bis-glycinate iron is an iron compound that has greater tolerability and causes less incidence of adverse effects compared to iron salts, such as ferrous sulfate. It consists of two molecules of the amino acid glycine linked to the ferrous ion (Fe2 +) through covalent bonds.
Several studies have demonstrated greater effectiveness and absorption of iron bis-glycinate chelate compared to ferrous sulfate, as described below.
It is an essential element in the constitution of hemoglobin and myoglobin, an oxygen transporter, associated with copper and cobalt, it helps in the prevention of anemia.
- Prevents anemia due to the absence of iron, increases muscle mass, with weight gain improving health.
- Improves the conversion rate of food.
- It increases fertility and favors the increase of offspring.
Ferrous chelate bis-glycinate is an amino acid-mineral complex, composed of an iron atom linked to two glycine molecules, through coordinated covalent and ionic bonds. This structure provides superior bioavailability, without causing the side effects characteristic of iron salts. The chelated amino acids, in general, do not undergo ionization in the gastrointestinal tube due to their stability in the acidic pH of the stomach and alkaline of the small intestine.
Ferrous chelate Bisglycinate is absorbed as such, occupying pre-existing enzyme absorption systems (γ-glutamyl transpeptidase). The enzymatic action on ferrous chelate Bisglycinate allows this compound to reach the interior of the cell and then be transferred to the blood and distributed to target organs such as bone marrow, spleen, liver, and red blood cells. In the liver, it is stored as ferritin. The absorption of ferrous chelate Bisglycinate is about three times higher than that of ferrous sulfate.
The study by Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia (Peru) also proved that the Peruvian stretcher influences male fertility. Men aged between 24 and 44 years were evaluated for four months and who received doses of the food. The researchers came to the conclusion that there was an increase in the amount of semen and in the mobility of sperm, which made men more fertile.
And scholars at the Czech University of Life Sciences Prague (Czech Republic) have also proven this benefit of the tuber. In this research, 20 volunteers aged between 20 and 40 years participated who received the ground Peruvian maca and increased their fertility.
Food also has benefits for people with erectile dysfunction (ED). A study released in the Journal of Andrology looked at men with the problem. Those who consumed the Peruvian maca for four months improved sexual performance compared to those who did not have access to the tuber.
5) Panax Ginseng
Ginseng has been used for thousands of years by oriental medicine for various purposes. The root has properties capable of revitalizing energy, assisting the immune system, and improving memory capacity. However, some research is already beginning to indicate that the plant also has an aphrodisiac action and favors sexual appetite.
According to surveys by the Brazilian Society of Urology, about half of men over 40 have complaints related to erection. Some North American studies show a prevalence of at least mild erectile dysfunction of around 40% at 40 and almost 70% at 70.
The good news is that scientists at the Yonsei University School of Medicine in South Korea have proven the effectiveness of ginseng in decreasing erectile dysfunction. The study was published in one of the most important international newspapers, the Daily Mail, in 2013.
Conducted with more than 100 men, research has shown that a natural ginseng medication can fight erectile dysfunction in a few weeks.
Although treatments with drugs like Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra have been in existence for more than 17 years, 30% of men complain of not having any results with these drugs. For that reason, ginseng has become an alternative.
For the study, the researchers recruited 119 men with moderate erectile dysfunction. The group was divided into two: half took four tablets of ginseng extract and the other took a placebo for eight weeks. After the period, the scientists measured the improvement using a recognized scale called the International Index of Erectile Dysfunction.
They then came to the conclusion that those who took the ginseng extract had a small but significant improvement in the body’s sexual function compared to those taking the placebo. “It can be used as an alternative to the drug to improve men’s sexual lives,” the researchers said in the report.
6) Barrenwort (i.e., Horny Goat Weed)
The herb “Horny goat weed” (botanically knows as Epimedium Sagittatum) has been used for thousands of years as a potent aphrodisiac and sexual tonic in both sexes in general and in men in particular. However, to date, no scientific data has revealed if the benefits obtained by the regular “oral consumption” of horny goat weed are permanent or even long-lasting.
It should be noted that while significantly enhancing and improving the male sexual desire in men, Epimedium Sagittatum also helps men suffering from impotency (erectile dysfunction) by blocking the enzyme AChE. This leads to an increase in the levels of hormones that are related to sexual arousal and orgasm in men.
It is said that Epimedium Sagittatum does so by stimulating the hormonal release of some specific androgen. Androgens are hormones e.g. androsterone and testosterone, which cause the development and growth of male sex characteristics. The most potent ingredient found in Epimedium Sagittatum is icariin, which increases concentrations of nitric oxide in the blood. This leads to the relaxation of the smooth muscle of several organs and glands including the penis. This allows for a broader, dilated passage of blood in the penis and hence, causes stronger, longer, and thicker erections.
In addition, Epimedium Sagittatum has been found to have strong testosterone-like effects e.g. it increases the number of male sperm production, boosts libido, and intensifies orgasms in males.
As Epimedium Sagittatum is mainly found in China, one of the easiest and economical ways of getting the horny goat weed is through supplement form.
Pine bark extract assists in the treatment of a variety of medical conditions, including chronic venous insufficiency, retinopathy, or erectile dysfunction. Pycnogenol has numerous benefits to our body, such as the reduction of free radicals in our body, fighting diseases, and premature aging.
Assists in the circulatory system, lower cholesterol, assists in the control of pressure and joints. It fights allergies, reduces swelling, strengthens the immune system.
It is a compound obtained from the bark of Pinus Maritima, with powerful antioxidant action.
Pycnogenol stands out as an excellent phenolic antioxidant (a substance found in the bark of plants) having its action more potent than those of vitamin C (20 times) and vitamin E (50 times), regenerating the inactive ascorbic radical. Due to its high antioxidant power, it is a great fighter against free radicals, those that are related to several diseases such as cardiovascular and cancer.
It acts on the cardiovascular system by reducing cholesterol, helps in controlling blood pressure, and reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Prevention of combating diseases such as cancer, atherosclerosis, and other cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, as well as premature aging;
- Photoprotector, for inhibiting the harmful effects of UVB radiation;
- A powerful antioxidant, free radical fighter;
- Improves the appearance of the skin and prevents wrinkles;
- Actions related to the improvement of cognition, fertility, osteoarthritis symptoms, and sports performance can also be conferred to Pycnogenol;
- Reduces cholesterol and controls blood pressure.
Glucuronolactone is a natural glucose metabolite that can also be found in red wine, cereals, apples, and pears. Such a substance is being rapidly adopted in the world of sports supplements, normally composing the ingredients of some energy product.
In addition, it acts on the functioning of the nervous system, nourishing brain cells and, thus, aiding the transmission of nerve impulses, improving brain communication, memory and intelligence.
It also seems to have beneficial effects on the liver, exercising a protective function on its cells, as it prevents the accumulation of fat in the liver and, for this reason, it is widely used in the treatment of liver problems.
A study carried out in practitioners of physical activity showed that dietary supplementation of Glucuronolactone exerts a positive influence on physical performance due to its role as a potent lipotropic agent, that is, it acts by transforming fat into an energy source.
Glucuronolactone is known to have three functions:
- Detoxification, used to conjugate toxins, making them more hydrophilic or soluble in the water allowing their effective elimination;
- Favoring hormones and other free substances through decoupling improving their endogenous use;
- Participate as a cofactor for the biosynthesis of L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) in animals.
The authors claim that the administration of one to three grams of glucuronolactone per day does not lead to any health problems in the short or long term.
Glucuronolactone is a fascinating compound in addition to its safe administration, it seems to have a hepatoprotective function. An interesting route is the clearance of toxic metabolites and the release of lipophilic steroids. Glucuronolactone can increase the bioavailability of an administered hormone, thus increasing its direct effect.
Grapeseed is rich in bioflavonoids, in which oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) stand out, which are highly potent antioxidants (antioxidant capacity, in vitro, 50 times greater than Vit. E and 20 times greater than Vit. C .), vasoactive and anti-elastase.
They inhibit the enzyme that promotes the synthesis of histamine. It acts as a restorative of oxidized Vitamin C, due to its action on glutathione. It provides protection to the brain and spinal nerves, from damage caused by the most powerful free radicals. Removes and prevents the formation of lipofuscin in the brain and heart, giving us anti-aging benefits.
Inhibition of oxidation of low-density lipoproteins (LDL) was demonstrated in an experimental model of hypercholesterolemia in rabbits, which received 50 mg/kg daily of anthocyanidins orally, for ten weeks, obtaining a reduction in adhered cholesterol to the elastin layer of the aortic artery. On the other hand, it would also promote the elevation of high-density lipoprotein (HDL), the so-called good cholesterol, decreasing platelet aggregation and would tend to anti-mutagenic effects, partly derived from its antioxidant action.
Proanthocyanidins are very effective in the treatment of circulatory diseases, combating the deterioration of circulation, which impairs vision and hearing, causes arthritis, shortness of breath, and cardiovascular problems (varicose veins, hardening of the arteries, and poor blood flow to the brain); increase the production of collagenous tissues, because the lack of these tissues results in wrinkles, flaccidity, and loss of teeth; and fight low resistance to infections and diseases.
Is the Performer 8 formula unique?
Yes, after comparing your formula with that of your competitors above, we can say that Performer 8 is a unique product on the market.
- VigRX Plus has only 3 identical ingredients: Muira Puama, Ginseng, and Barrenwort.
- Semenax has only one equal ingredient: Barrenwort.
- Testogen has only one equal ingredient: Ginseng.
- SemEnhance doesn’t have any of the ingredients.
- Max Performer has only 3 equal ingredients: Maca Root, Ginseng, and Barrenwort.
- Male Extra does not have any of the ingredients.
- Viasil has only 2 equal ingredients: Ginseng and Barrenwort.
- ProSolution Plus does not have any of the ingredients.
- ExtenZe has only 3 identical ingredients: Ginseng and Barrenwort.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Performer 8
From now on I will try to list all the benefits, advantages and disadvantages of this product, in order to make all your doubts and ensure that you make the right choice.
Advantages of Performer 8
- Its formula is unique and 100% natural;
- Its ingredients have clinical studies;
- The results are obtained in a few days;
- You don’t have to worry about side effects;
- You will revitalize your sexual vigor;
- You will increase your sex drive;
- You will increase testosterone levels;
- It will help you to prevent premature ejaculation;
- Increase sperm volume and motility.
Disadvantages of Performer 8
- It is more expensive than most of its competitors;
- Does not offer a free trial;
- You will have to drink three capsules a day;
- It is only available online.
Frequently Asked Questions about Performer 8
I will answer some of the most common questions asked by consumers of Performer 8.
Does Performer 8 have side effects?
No, after analyzing your formula, I can say that the dosage recommended by the manufacturer is within the standards performed in clinical studies. Just follow the instructions and everything will be fine. If you wish you can consult a doctor, just take the list of ingredients and show him.
How to take and what is the recommended dosage?
You should take 3 capsules a day, preferably after breakfast. Do not exceed the recommended dose per day!
How many capsules come in each bottle?
Each bottle of Performer 8 comes with 90 Capsules, which is 30 days of treatment.
How much does each bottle with 90 Capsules cost?
- 1 bottle costs $ 64.99 with free shipping (for a limited time).
- 2 bottles + 1 free goes for $ 129.99 with free shipping (for a limited time).
- 3 bottles + 3 free for $ 194.99 with free shipping (for a limited time).
Where to buy Performer 8?
Performer 8 is being sold only through the official product website (https://performer8.com/). The manufacturer did not say whether it intends to sell the product through the main online stores, such as Amazon and Walmart.
How long does it take for the product to be delivered?
Between 5 and 7 business days for the United States and between 10 and 15 days for other locations.
What are the forms of payment?
You can pay using the main Cards and Credit and PayPal.
I hope I have answered most of your questions, and now let’s move on to the final remarks and verdict.
Conclusion and Verdict
Performer 8 has the necessary ingredients to be considered a male enhancement supplement worthy of equaling the tops of the market today. After carefully analyzing its formula and seeking information from its direct competitors, I can say that Performer 8 is worth the purchase!
I could recommend other great products here, but I decided to give this supplement a try. I also placed an order recently and soon I should be receiving my package with 3 months of treatment. As soon as it is in my hands I will post exclusive images here so you can see this great product in every detail.
Sources and References
- Lim PHC. Asian herbals and aphrodisiacs used for managing ED. Transl Androl Urol. 2017 Apr;6(2):167-175. doi: 10.21037/tau.2017.04.04. PMCID: PMC5422695.
- Mamidi P, Thakar AB. Efficacy of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera Dunal. Linn.) in the management of psychogenic erectile dysfunction. Ayu. 2011 Jul;32(3):322-8. doi: 10.4103/0974-8520.93907.PMCID: PMC3326875.
- Shindel AW, Xin ZC, Lin G, Fandel TM, Huang YC, Banie L, Breyer BN, Garcia MM, Lin CS, Lue TF. Erectogenic and neurotrophic effects of icariin, a purified extract of horny goat weed (Epimedium spp.) in vitro and in vivo. J Sex Med. 2010 Apr;7(4 Pt 1):1518-28. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01699.x. Epub 2010 Feb 5.PMC3551978.
- Elitok A, Öz F, Panc C, Sarıkaya R, Sezikli S, Pala Y, Bugan ÖS, Ateş M, Parıldar H, Ayaz MB, Atıcı A, Oflaz H. Acute effects of Red Bull energy drink on ventricular repolarization in healthy young volunteers: a prospective study. Anatol J Cardiol. 2015 Nov;15(11):919-22. doi: 10.5152/akd.2015.5791. Epub 2015 Mar 5.PMC5336943.
- Shin BC, Lee MS, Yang EJ, Lim HS, Ernst E. Maca (L. meyenii) for improving sexual function: a systematic review. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2010 Aug 6;10:44. doi: 10.1186/1472-6882-10-44. PMCID: PMC2928177.
- Lee HW, Lee MS, Kim TH, Alraek T, Zaslawski C, Kim JW, Moon DG. Ginseng for erectile dysfunction. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2017 May 9;2017(5):CD012654. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD012654. PMCID: PMC6481484.
- Stanislavov R, Nikolova V. Treatment of erectile dysfunction with pycnogenol and L-arginine. J Sex Marital Ther. 2003 May-Jun;29(3):207-13. doi: 10.1080/00926230390155104. PMID: 12851125.
- New Study: Daily Use of Pycnogenol® Provides Benefits for Men Managing ED and Type 2 Diabetes,view.
- Lim PHC. Asian herbals and aphrodisiacs used for managing ED. Transl Androl Urol. 2017 Apr;6(2):167-175. doi: 10.21037/tau.2017.04.04. PMID: 28540223; PMCID: PMC5422695.
- Supriya Yadav, Ganesh Kamath, Rashmi Mungekar and Bharat Acharaya. (2019); EFFECT OF SAFED MUSLI, GRAPE SEED EXTRACT AND L-ARGININE ON SEXUAL HEALTH. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 7 (Apr). 798-807] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
- Gabrielsen JS, Lamb DJ, Lipshultz LI. Iron and a Man’s Reproductive Health: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. Curr Urol Rep. 2018 Jun 1;19(8):60. doi: 10.1007/s11934-018-0808-x. PMID: 29858708; PMCID: PMC6902410.
- Nikzad Z, Iravani M, Abedi P, Shahbazian N, Saki A. The relationship between iron deficiency anemia and sexual function and satisfaction among reproductive-aged Iranian women. PLoS One. 2018 Dec 6;13(12):e0208485. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0208485. PMID: 30521614; PMCID: PMC6283628.